Pages

If any of you are familiar with my other website unearthedart.com this is basically an extension of that. I'll be posting updates of my recent personal and professional work here from time to time. Stay tuned...

Wednesday 10 November 2010

I haven't updated in ages...

Okay so most of you have probably forgotten by now that I have a blog. And I honestly don't blame you, seeing as how I haven't updated in ages. I promise you that I have been working, quite hard, to finish off my Punk Girl. I'll post some images sooooon.

In the meantime I have updated Unearthedart.com with some shots taken from the  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 "Epic Finale" Featurette. I did the texturing of the caravan (1:45 into the clip) in case you were wondering. I also did some digi-double work, unfortunately that's not in the featurette.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment