Pages

If any of you are familiar with my other website unearthedart.com this is basically an extension of that. I'll be posting updates of my recent personal and professional work here from time to time. Stay tuned...

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Painting nudes...

It's been a while I know, between sorting out some tattoos for my Punk Girl and planning multiple new 3D characters, I've been getting back into some Photoshop painting again. I want to try get quite a few of these "quick" studies done. I really enjoy doing these and they do go reasonably quick... well quick in comparison to a 3D character of mine that is. Not sure if I'll add them to Unearthedart or not.

I used a photo as ref for this one. Just as a base for the main figure, expression, etc.

G

edit: I fixed up her right breast as the nipple was bothering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment