Pages

If any of you are familiar with my other website unearthedart.com this is basically an extension of that. I'll be posting updates of my recent personal and professional work here from time to time. Stay tuned...

Wednesday 22 January 2014

2013 texturing showreel


I have finally decided that it should be okay to make my 2013 private texturing showreel public. It's made up from some of my film texturing (and some sculpting) work from 2009 to early 2013 whilst I was at MPC and Cinesite.

I might also finish off my modelling reel at some stage.

G

2 comments:


  1. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. วิเคราะห์บอล
    This are such great articles. วิเคราะห์บอล This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    วิเคราะห์บอล I appreciate for reading my blogs.


    ReplyDelete

  2. This are new articles style for you. วิเคราะห์บอล You can find some new idea on this. วิเคราะห์บอล It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    วิเคราะห์บอล Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    วิเคราะห์บอล I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete