Pages

If any of you are familiar with my other website unearthedart.com this is basically an extension of that. I'll be posting updates of my recent personal and professional work here from time to time. Stay tuned...

Monday 17 May 2010

Punk Girl's progress...

I'm in the process of re-baking the normal maps for Punk Girl's body. I have also retopologised her ears and re-unwrapped them. I'm most likely going to redo the pouch on her bum as well, as I'm not too happy with it in it's present state. As far as all the detail around her waist goes (belts, etc.), I'm probably going optimise them slightly but leave them as separate overlapping geometry. Saying that I've decided to up the poly count to around 20000 tris/10000 polys.

Now hopefully I can pull myself away from playing Alan Wake long enough to get some work done on her this coming week.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment