Pages

If any of you are familiar with my other website unearthedart.com this is basically an extension of that. I'll be posting updates of my recent personal and professional work here from time to time. Stay tuned...

Saturday 2 April 2011

More drawing...

Another drawing from last weekend, I changed the hair today as she originally had a messy bob.

In other news: I'm busy baking the textures for my Punk Girl onto one large texture sheet and getting ready to play with some shaders for lighting.

More to follow...

G

4 comments:

  1. Hey Gary! I just discover your blog, beyond amazing work you do!!
    Beautiful women!! :D
    You have a new friend and follower in me. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fabian. I'm glad that you like them. I'm hoping to get loads more done. I've just realised that I haven't drawn any in the past few weeks (I've been working late a bit).

    have a great week yourself Fabian :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Hairfarm I used to make hair.

    Sorry for my poor english.

    Thanks.

    Caio

    ReplyDelete