Pages

If any of you are familiar with my other website unearthedart.com this is basically an extension of that. I'll be posting updates of my recent personal and professional work here from time to time. Stay tuned...

Thursday 28 April 2011

Playing with Marmoset...




I've decided that I'm most likely going to render her in Marmoset from 8monkey Labs. I'm quite happy with the results so far - still busy tweaking secondary textures (specular, etc.) and shaders and lighting. I'm also busy posing her and thinking of a way to actually present her for the final beauty shots.
.
She should hopefully be done soon... and then on to some new work... finally >__<

G

1 comment:

  1. Very good, man! I like real characters.
    I among popular now arts consider things such original become. Anatomy real, proportions real! It is better than demons mountain.

    I am engaged in characters real. A theme "war 1812".
    I from russia))). My Skype: heironger
    It is possible to communicate. With English at me it is bad)

    ReplyDelete