Pages

If any of you are familiar with my other website unearthedart.com this is basically an extension of that. I'll be posting updates of my recent personal and professional work here from time to time. Stay tuned...

Friday 17 June 2011

Andrew Stanton interview



Someone sent this link around work today to
a really interesting interview with Andrew Stanton (the director of John Carter), where he talks about Martian History and the upcoming John Carter film.

Have a read as it's really good. 


G

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I loved the Frank Frazetta renderings of the John Carter books. Looking forward to seeing the film :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Justin. Those covers are great. He was a true master and will be missed. Looking forward to it myself. I think it's going to be epic :)

    ReplyDelete