Pages

If any of you are familiar with my other website unearthedart.com this is basically an extension of that. I'll be posting updates of my recent personal and professional work here from time to time. Stay tuned...

Sunday 25 March 2012

Gary Newman Texturing Showreel 2012


Gary Newman Texturing Showreel 2012 [HD - public] from Gary Newman on Vimeo.

I'm finally getting to post this. The work in this reel is made up from the past 3 years of work whilst I was at MPC and Cinesite.

I've delayed finishing my reel for some time now as I haven't really needed it, until now. My contract at Cinesite is up so I'm looking for a new gig. I also have a private reel online which I cannot show yet. But if you're a prospective employer get in touch with me and I'll send you the URL and password for that showreel.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment