Pages

If any of you are familiar with my other website unearthedart.com this is basically an extension of that. I'll be posting updates of my recent personal and professional work here from time to time. Stay tuned...

Sunday 28 July 2013

Looking for work again. New website and other stuff.

Reliance MediaWorks VFX has finally closed it's London offices. Oh, did I forgot to mention that I started work at Reliance as their senior texture artist almost two months ago (working on Michael Bay's Black Sails TV series) - I replaced their leaving lead texture artist. So... it looks like I'm looking for work, again. Anyone hiring?

In other news I have taken down Unearthedart.com, and replaced it with a temporary version until I get a proper version of the website up and running. A re-design was well overdue; I last updated the design about 7/8 years ago.

I've updated my showreel with some of the work I did on World War Z. It's still private for the time being but will be public sometime soonish. I'll be sure to post it then.

My Living Dead Girl III (3) is almost complete. I'm hoping to put the finishing touches to her in the coming week. I just have a few lighting tweaks to make (it's looking way better than the last render I posted), and one or two changes to make to the blood and hair, etc. I'll also try and create a decent breakdown of the character.

I've put that stylized character of mine on hold for now - I have something new planned that I'm more excited about. I finished off most of the texturing on her (I'll post my last progress sometime). Lost a bit of interest on her when I started planning my next character... that's the way it goes I guess. I hope I re-visit her though, as I was enjoying working on her. Perhaps a break will do her good. Let see...

Until the next update...

G

No comments:

Post a Comment