Pages

If any of you are familiar with my other website unearthedart.com this is basically an extension of that. I'll be posting updates of my recent personal and professional work here from time to time. Stay tuned...

Thursday 7 March 2013

Environment...


Just some quick, low quality renders. I'm busy with the environment, working on the pillars - they should go pretty quickly. I just need to texture the upper part above the column then do some sculpting on them to break up the edges and such, and then do some secondary maps (bump, spec, etc.). Then I can focus on the layout, lighting, etc.

I was also playing about with the colour of the gown and some depth of field in the scene. I like the white version but will most likely keep it dark. I might try red as well...

I'm also mucking about with my 4th Living Dead Girl as I work on this.

More to come...

G

No comments:

Post a Comment